2020 Become A Member
Arkansas Society for Public Health Education Membership Application
Individual membership is open to:
-Any professional with a graduate or undergraduate degree from a formal education program; OR
-A professional who is employed or functioning in a health education capacity; OR
-An individual with professional education and experience as a health educator, who has been employed in the health education field for at least one year.
Student membership is open to:
-Any person enrolled full-time or part-time in a health education program, either as a graduate or undergraduate
-A high school student involved in a health-related class, club, or organization.
Benefits of Membership:
• Discounted rates on continuing education units for Certified Health Education Specialists and Certified Public Health Educators
• A quarterly newsletter with the latest information on health education research, program development and evaluation
• Opportunity to participate in legislative action.
• Participation in Arkansas SOPHE planning meetings
• Opportunity to attend the annual “ARSOPHE Health Education Conference”.
• Affiliation with national SOPHE
• Opportunity to apply for college scholarships
• Opportunity to know other members who are active at local, state and national level.
For further information, please email Pamela Randolph at Pamela.Randolph@arkansas.gov.